Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HAPPY MENTAL HEALTH DAY!

....I got this from my boss today....

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have:

Ralph and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Ralph suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out.

When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, 'Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love. I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is, Ralph hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'

Edna replied, 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go hom?'

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That was funny!!!

Sarah Pace said...

Hey Skeezie! I'm so glad you found us! I was actually just thinking about you not that long ago! You look good! I'm going to add you to our friends list if thats ok! Take Care!

Ange said...

Hey Skeezie,
Long time. I found you from Sarah's site. I am glad to see you are doing well. Oh, byt the way this is Angela (Lines) from EAC. Talk to you later!

Tiff Hunt said...

Skeekie Madrid, This is Tiffany Price. I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you! email me if you remember huntfamily03@gmail.com!

Tiff Hunt said...

I am a retard, I spelled your name wrong!! OOPS

Annie and the Boys... said...

now i've got cha!

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Teee heee heee!!! I have days like that! Well, I think about it (don't tell anybody okay)!

Hope you are doing good! Haven't seen you are talked to you since that night at the gas station! Hopefully you can come and visit us soon!

Love,
Ty, April and the Kids

The Frandsens said...

Aleeeeeesha! I didn't know you had a blog! Dustin and I started one awhile ago. It was fun to see what you have been up to a little...I miss you! What do you say we move back to Hawaii??

mwalker said...

Skeezie, WOW! How are you? You look exactly the same!! (That's good : )

I hope all is going well.

Molly