Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trip to New York....



Last summer I got to take a trip to New York with some friends. SO MUCH FUN! Loved the city. Wondered if I ever could REALLY live there. Lots of site seeing. Lots of walking! Lots of good food. Lots of crazies! We visited the Today Show....on the day Enrique Iglesias was there....
























In Tucson and Phoenix there is a radio show who at the time was talking with Enrique daily. Their names...."John Jay and Rich." Apparently there was another girl there from Tucson who made arrangment to MEET Enrique. On the side of the blog...there is a picture of us with Enrique. Here is us with the sign and a close up of the cutie! Best of all.....I got to act like a retard on the radio for quite a while! OH.....and......Enrique kissed us on the cheek, TWICE!


2 comments:

Michael said...

We had so much fun. When are we going to do it again. I miss your face!

Terri said...

Ok-next time you guys to I SO want to go with you. I love that place and have always dreamed of living there for a year but really thinking about it is crazy. Oh and I totally listen to John Jay and Rich... Nice that you got a picture with Enrique--he is so hot.