Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More for Eric......

Eric said I needed more pics of him....so I decided to add some of the pics from a few of our many trips. We spent christmas in Utah. Here are a couple from that.
Eric in his Beenie....so cute!

The trip to Utah was seriously Crazy Cold. Below Zero EVERYDAY! But, we bundled up and Eric, Darren and I decided to go tubing. This was after our fun.

Zoe, my niece absolutely loves to beat up Eric every time she sees him.

This is actually from my birthday weekend in Sedona. We drove a dirt road from Sedona all the way to Flagstaff, taking pictures the entire way....and then chowed down at a Cracker Barrel. Their biscuits and gravy are to die for.

6 comments:

Jen and Jay said...

Yeah you found our blog! Now we can see how cute you are Eric are!! It was good to see you guys the other day. You should make the venture out west a bit more!!

Brandy Young said...

Hey Cuz!

You jumped right in and got to the bloggin there!
Great pics!

I look forward to your future blogs!

I have a couple blogs, you can get to them from my profile.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey...It's Jill "rhoton" I found your blog off of Katies! How are you? You look so good! Are you married?...if not you need to tell that boy to marry you already!:) I love it that you have a blog cuz now I can blog "stock" you! ok...check out mine...jillchristensen.blogspot.com

Kerrie said...

Yeah Skeezie! I'm so happy to see you and what you're up to! You're lookin hot and your man and you are very cute together! Love it! I'm proud of you for being a nurse. I have always wondered if i should have done that because i have a gross fasination with puss! Ewe! I'm weird! Anyhow. It's great to see you! Come check out mine!
http://blueberrybuckets.blogspot.com/

Chunky Monkey said...

Helloooooo I am so glad to see you!U look wonderful Skeezie! I missed you! Who is this boy??? He is cute! I come to Tucson all the time but I do not have your number anymore. My thoughts were exactly this as I passed Tucson Med Center...."""I wonder if Skeezie works there...maybe I should go in???"" You can call me if you want to or email me your number.

Michael said...

Hey so fun to have you join us in blogging world. So I think you guys need to come up here and visit me, yes... I think Yes.