Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Playing a little catch up.....

Since its starting to warm up......Leisel and Terry, (my sister and bro-in-law) took Eric and I with their family out on Saguaro lake. It was surprisingly too cold to jump in, however awesome for driving around in the boat! We pulled up to the shore and let the crazy Zach and Zoe swim around....and turn blue. It was colder than they thought too!



This is a picture of Eric and I taken at my sisters house by her cute little Ali when we were there for her and Kaulin's baptism.




This is our most recent family Picture....Plus a few extra! My sister's husband's parents are the two gransparents on the left. They have basically taken us all in....and treated us all like family. It's kind of nice when our own parents and grandparents are no longer around. We don't get together, all of us, very often....this was a dual baptism! Kaulin and Ali! How exciting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skeezie, I'm so glad I found your blog!! I can't believe Brandy didn't tell me. But that's what I get for not checking hers out as often as I should!!! I can't believe how big Cim is getting please tell him and Angie Hi!! I miss you guys!!! Visit my blog and keep in touch!!!