Monday, April 21, 2008

First time for everything!




I decided it was time to try this blog thing out. Myspace has worn out...and frankly I never figured out facebook, so here I am. Trying out the blog stuff.
Seems like fun!

I'm still living in Tucson...contracted at Tucson Medical Center for 8 more months. I can't wait to be done with the desert! I love being a nurse...but I hate how busy it has been lately! I love connecting with the patients. When it is crazy busy that isn't possible.

I am incredibly in love with my dogs still! Chuy and Barkley are my boys! Funny how Chuy is the barker and Barkley is the Chewer! But both are extremely sweet and extremely spoiled.

Guess that's all for now...til I get this blog thing figured out!

1 comment:

Annie and the Boys... said...

nice ass!! skeezie has a blog! yay