Monday, June 9, 2008

IDAHO FOR THE WEEKEND....

This past weekend, Eric and I took of for a trip to Idaho. Boise to be exact. We went to check the place out. Plans are to move that direction come the end of the year. Beautiful. The day we returned, only a nice 60 degrees!
We had the chance to drive up the mountain to Idaho City. It was for the most part, an awesome drive....(once we hit the mountain part...:) ) There was river running by the road for most of the drive. We stopped just for a second to check out the scenery.
Being that the sun rises in Boise somewhere around 6ish(?) and doesn't set until near 11pm, it was easy to hang out late. These are a few shots just before trying an awesome steak house in town. The bread and salad were delectable! (which was the word of the night for our server/bar tender) The Prime rib was nothing more than below average. But it was definitely a good time. the place reminded me a lot of Texas Roadhouse.


Here's Eric striking one of his many poses as I kept messing up the pictures.....


Not to bad for a take it yourself pic. I am not very good at those!

Just for fun :)


This is the tragedy I came home to. The yard at my rental place has manual sprinklers....so just before I left I mowed the beautiful, long, green-all-the-way-around grass: Today, 5 days later of 100 + heat scorching hot sun, without a sip of water......THIS IS WHAT I HAVE. I have to start all over! Grrrrrrr......

Oh well. The trip was fabulous! We always have a great time....and we definitely owe Sean, Tina and their two cuties a thanks for the hosting and entertaining!

Here's to idaho!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen and Jay said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Fabulous weather too - I'm way jealous!!