Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July trip....part II

Sorry, but I'm gonna post a lot of pics from my trips over the 4th. I was able to go to Arizona for my 10-year class reunion, and to see my all my little nieces and nephews....and then I was able to fly up to Montana to meet Eric for his mom's side family reunion. We stayed at a place called seeley lake, and camped. It was awesome! So pretty. It was warm in the sun, and chili in the clouds. The summer high was in the 60's. It was awesome. One of the days, most of the family took a hike up to a really pretty waterfall. Eric and I decided to ride our bikes instead. Thank goodness for that. I didn't feel like hiking 3.1 or so miles one way. That just takes too long.
Once we got to the waterfall, there was a place to hike up to see other waterfalls. I HATE heights...so it was difficult for me, but Eric just kept going and going.....

Here is Eric and some of his cousins....

Before the trek up to find the hidden falls...

One of the pretty lakes in the area.

Our stop to take the picture. Not a great pic, especially of me, but it was a good time together.

Me, keeping as far away from the edge of the top of the first fall.

And of Course, Eric, out IN the falls....It's only a 400ft drop right behind him.

Here is the actual first fall.



No comments: