Monday, July 27, 2009

Lake lowell- i think.

Eric's partner, Sean, and his wife Tina took Eric and I, and Andy and Jen to the lake a couple weeks ago. I was reluctant to go....only because I'm always tired now-a-days, but it was a blast! There was wake boarding, Knee boarding, some tubing. I'm not too good at all. But it was fun. Here is Eric trying to do the sprinkler move just before he crashed.

Looking silly, but having a blast.

Eric again....wanting to do more than just go forward. I.e-jump, spin, roll, dive....whatever.

Here is Sean and one of his jumps.

I think the jacket was a bit......loose.:)

Good times. Thanks Sean and Tina for an awesome time. Gotta say, I hope we go again before it gets cold. Afterwards there was yummy pizza and a mad rockband session! Couldn't ask for more.

No comments: