Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July....part I

Part one of the 4th of July trip, did have the class reunion. Afterwards, I decided to go keep Laura and Clare and their husbands and other friends company at Java Blues! Good Good times. People say the darndest things with the littlest of alcohol in their system. VERY entertaining.

This is Connie Slade (forgot her new last name) with her daughter Angela and my sister Angie with Cimmeron. I cannot believe how much he has grown. He hates when we tease him, but it completely trips me out that his voice has changed. He is no-longer little CJ. But my little buddy, none the less. Love this kid.
Zoe and Ali, doing a bunch of different faces for me. This was the angry face. These girls are Girls through and through. Love it.

Zoe is into posing. So this is us together after her family's photo shoot.

Another one of cimmeron and me. Look how close he is to totally passing me. This is NOT Allowed!

The Kam! So dramatic sometimes. Refusing to smile for a picture with his mom.

Tom, Marnie and "Little Man." Also known as Korey.
this is all the nieces and nephews, minus Cimmeron and Jonathan....oh, and Kristina (the brand new baby.) Gonna have to get used to saying 13 nieces and nephews. Not just 12. Ok, from back left curving around the table to the front... Zachary, Kameron, Korey, Kaulin, Ali, Catherin, Samantha, Zoe, and Jessica. Wait, that means I'm missing Keilani too. I think she was in the bedroom playing.
This little turkey, has not warmed up to me yet at all. But once he saw me with a camera, he kept wanting pictures taken of him on his horses. I told him to make a silly face for me. This is what I got:)
This trip home was much needed. Feeling so detached and far away from my family has been much harder than I thought, as well as harder than i wanna admit. It was awesome seeing friends too. I was extra happy to come back to see Eric and my little 'family' of dogs. Something about the trip helped me gain a little perspective and that I appreciate.





1 comment:

Robin said...

Connie's last name is Brackett. She married Kevin from the same class. Glad you were able to go home. The 4th in RV is truly the best.