Thursday, June 25, 2009

Adopt-a-highway

Ok, How strange would it be to be driving down the road, and you happen to glance up and see an adopt a highway sign with your dad's name on it. It's not near where he lived, you know nobody in YOUR family did it.....You shake your head, and end up pausing your trip, to stop the car, turn around, and go back to make sure it was the correct name.
Yep! Joe Madrid!
That would be my daddy! and the story happened to my sister, not me. I just think it's funny. Somebody, though not exactly sure who, but some have their guesses, put this up in memory of my dad. How sweet is that. Angie and Cimmeron first noticed it last year, and then a few weeks ago marnie and her gang passed it and decided to take pics.
Thanks marn. I just think it's neat. The two cuties are Korey, aka "Little Man" and Keilani.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome, your dad was so cool! Where was the sign at?

Anonymous said...

very cool!! yes, where is it?

The Gouldings said...

It was very weird seeing it.