Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday Eric!

Eric had his 29th birthday a coulel days ago. Not a huge celebration, but hopefully enough for now. :) He got his present earlier in the week, the new Verizon "Droid" phone. He says he loves it. I hope so. This is a picture from the summertime. I just think he is sooooo cute, so I had to share it in honor of his day.
Sunday night, for his birthday, we had some new friends come over for dinner and dessert. Ethan, Emily and their son Silas. Here are a couple pics. This is Silas and me, and I just got a kick out of his reaction to me picking him up. What a cutie. It made me miss my little guys in AZ. I'll get to see them next week:)

This is Emily with Silas. Such a hoot! We had a good time just hanging out, talking, watching some TV/movie, playing with Trains, dogs....and laughing. We are so glad to have finally met these guys. They live just down the street, and that is nice. They are so nice and so fun. Whenever we hang out, we just laugh and laugh. Thanks for coming over guys!


2 comments:

Emily and Ethan said...

I love the pictures!!! You can take one of me anytime. We have a great time hangin with you guys. I have needed a good friend. Thanks for having us over for a yummy dinner and great dessert. most of all thanks for just being you!

Emily and Ethan said...

Ps I love the new blog background!