Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another trip to Vernal

Last weekend, Eric and I.....headed to utah for the wedding of my cousin Mike. The wedding was awesome and fun. I'm so happy for them.
After that....we headed out to Eric's mom's place.....where we totally just relaxed, played games, ate good food, and ended the trip with my favorite. Riding horses.

this is Marie, Eric's mom, me, and Dustin. We only had a little while, due to Dustin working nights, so we just rode around in the arena. No problem for me. Just happy to be riding. It has been way too long.
Say Cheese!

Dustin the show Off. Was really riding around like this. Ok, not that far, but it was funny.

Eric didn't ride, cause he had a bad dream he got bucked off, and broke some bones.....so he opted to stay off the horses this trip. I was sad.....but can't imagine if his dream HAD come true. Noone could do his work....and the potential to lose dentists....Anyway. Good times regardless.



2 comments:

Chelle said...

Looks like fun! I am so glad you fit visiting me into your trip too. I guess the horses are more important to mention seeing as they got like four pictures. Just kidding. Love ya!

Emily and Ethan said...

Thanks for letting me read your blog! I feel like I know so much about you yet I have so many questions. Life is crazy how it can be so wonderful one day and so bad the next. Thanks for being so open!