Thursday, November 12, 2009

hahahaha....."our" family picture.

So.....In Eric's words, it's "Ridiculous" we have the dogs in the picture. Of course, I say anyone who knows me, and my dogs....can see why. But the story is.....We had my cousin Michael take some pictures of us. Well, we got to his 'spot' and were there literally 6 minutes (ok, maybe 7) and it started down pouring. The plan was to take a bunch with the dogs, and then more with just Eric and I. In the end, sadly, we only got like 4 pics that even turned out, and that was with the help of Photoshop......Thought I'd post them. What do you think. Too cheesy to use a pic with the dogs in it for a Christmas card?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!! especially how the two little ones are looking off to the side. :)
i hope i get one.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Very nice! I don't think it is cheezy to have the dogs in it. LIke you said they are your family!

Emily and Ethan said...

This one is my favorite, You should definatly have the dogs in the picture. I am so glad to have met you guys too, lets hang out more.