Monday, December 14, 2009

A little of this.....and that....

Meet kameron. He is just flat goofy. and getting into trouble. Latest funny....he threw a library book in the toilet. Why? His friend dared him. Next....he picks on others through writing comics. Who does that????? Soooo cute. But he is reminding me of someone......

Here is Eric, admiring his new phone once again:)

My sisters playing Sleigh Ride, and their loves, attempting to turn the pages for them. it was fun at thanksgiving. Seeing family. having fun.

Meet Dorothy. My sister's Mother-in-law. She has been so wonderful to all of us kids, and grandkids. Not to mention her cooking is Awesome!!!!

This is a commong site whenever Eric is around my nieces and nephews. This is the product of Korey, sneaking around the back of the chair to scare Eric....and of course, getting busted....Just like he Loves! They really do love "that boy in the blue hat!" (Aka Eric)
I was very glad to get to go home for Thanksgiving. it did me good! miss you AZ! and Miss you all my friends and family!


1 comment:

Emily and Ethan said...

Looks like you had a great time in Az!!!! Cute pic's!