Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Re-Arranging!

We did quite a bit of rearranging at my place this weekend. Just wanted to show off some of the results. It's so much better than it was. This is the kitchen, well half of it. The other half my landlord has some awful, greenish-yellowish yucky color. But this wall is great!

This is the office. Still needs some fixing and putting away. I also wish we could paint, but again the landlords said no. :(

This is the rearranged living room. Unless you saw it before, frequently, you may not realize the difference. Ha! Look in the corners by the couch. The rug is amazingly soft, so definitely wanted to keep it, but a bit too big for the room. We had to improvise a bit. Reminds me of Elvis, or that commercial where the dude carpets the entire walls and ceiling.

Oh...and gotta love this Monster! Sure makes Greys anatomy so much better:) Ok, and everything else!



4 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

Very Cute! Or is cute the right word?? Whatever,!! I like it alot!

The Lamb's said...

cute place! how are you girl? looks like you have yourself a winner with the boy! Good work! Can't wait to meet him. Come stay with us and go skiing anytime. Miss you!
-Nicole

Chunky Monkey said...

Hey that is such a cute place girl~!hey I will be in Tucson.....I am going to find you!HA!

Nate & Emily said...

Hey! I wanted to drop in to say hi! I Love the place, its so cute! Wish you could come rearrange my place for me! :) It needs some work! Hope all is well.