Thursday, September 4, 2008

Camping!

Our last morning camping, Eric and I took cimm on a very fun and muddy ride around the mountain. We ended up at the New Mexico border. Somehow I was the only one who ended up muddy. Eric rode to fast, and Cimm has all his wheel covered on the quad. So as you can see, I was a mess...but it was fun!
It doens't look at bad as it was. BUT.....It was fun! I'd do it again in a heart beat.


Eric, trying to be a good sport at our family talent show. It was raining :)

This jeep belongs to a friend of my sister who camped with us. He bought it from a friend of his who restored the entire thing. Every gauge and gadget on that jeeps works like new. I hear it was even in the movies (or one movie) in its earlier days. I just thought it was amazing!

All the kids begged and begged for Eric to take them for rides on this quad. Even after one casualty, (my neice hit her head and got a gash in her forehead on the handlebars) and supergluing it back together, the beggars kept begging. Good times! I decided we actually needed at least 3 more days camping!

3 comments:

Brandy Young said...

Man I wish we could have gone!
Looked like tons of fun!!

Sarah Pace said...

How Fun! Its been a while since we have been camping!

I didn't know Jay was your cousin!!

Anonymous said...

hey Skeez! We really do need to hang out! Seriously when are we getting together. I just miss you!