Sunday, July 20, 2008

Riding Quads:

So....Over the 4th, Eric and I went up the mountain and rode quads up to a look out where you could see Eagar. As a family, when I was little we would go to the same spot for a cook out and just to hang out. I miss those days. dutch oven biscuits and Gravy.....MMMMMMMM.

Eric got to ride the real fast sporty quad.......


While I got to ride my sister's bigger, not so fast, however fun! I hindered Eric in his speed racing....Oh well. :)

Just a quick glance at the trail we followed. Such a beautiful place.

Here's a not so great picture of us at the top, with Eagar in the background. I had to scrounge for "play" clothes at my mom's. Kinda funny.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful up there. I just love seeing you two together and knowing that it is all my fault! ;) We really do need to go out on a date with you guys sometime. Let's make it happen.

Anonymous said...

oh yes!!! dutch oven biscuits & gravy!!! and hash browns and eggs, complete with ashes!!! i miss family reunions!!