Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th Of July.....

I have always loved the 4th of July. I can only remember a few I have not gone home to Eagar. This time I especially loved it. The weather was nice....we had a small family reunion (which I missed most of....) and I got to bring Eric home to hang out and celebrate Eagar style. I really don't think he was excited to spend his time off with my somewhat crazy family (in a nice, and always doing something, noisy sort of crazy) but he was a good sport anyway. This is a pic of my truck actually being a truck. We took a quad up to Scott and my sister's boat to hit Lyman Lake. My truck was so low. It's not used to working this hard.

Late at night after the kids went to bed, Tom and Eric found some quality time with the Wii. As you can tell by Tom's face....they looked completely goofy, but were seriously loving it!

After spending the 4th watching the parade and rodeo, plus another family BBQ, it was time for the Lyman Lake fireworks. Everyone in the family except Eric, Kameron , and I watched the fireworks from their boats on Lyman. Dunno why, but us 3 decided we would kick it old school in the back of the truck, cuddled up in a blanket and goofing around. kameron is one funny kid. We had some good quality time with him.


Then of course there is me cuddled up next to my cutie! He was such a good sport. I love him to pieces!

6 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

Reading this post makes me want to go home to Sj so badly! All my family were at lyman fireworks too! You are too cute!

Anonymous said...

love the pics....i never get to see you when your in RV....what's the deal? your bro. lives like right next to my parents! Next time your there peek over our way and see if i'm there ok! OH, I and I like your truck too! :)

The Frandsens said...

Sounds like a fun 4th! I didn't really know about this Eric....I think I better meet him. You guys can start planning your trip up here anytime!

Sarah Pace said...

looks like you had lots of fun!

Kel said...

I always loved 4th of July in Eagar!!! I loved sitting out by your mom's house and watching the parade. The 4th is just not the same without that.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

How fun! I love the fourth! Especially the fireworks and having someone to snuggle up with while watching them!