Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Dogs!

Yup! Another post about my awesome dogs. They are so fun on a day to day basis,,,,that I couldn't possibly describe that on a blog. So, I'm just gonna post pics to make myself feel better. They are my little family!:) As dumb as that may sound! Drake-has managed to petrify any-and-everyone who comes over. Where he is the biggest baby to us, he is definitely on the protective side, especially to those who have any fear of dogs.

This little guys dirty sweet face looks like an e-walk(spelling anyone?) He is always into, onto, in the middle of trouble, but is the biggest cuddler and loves attention. It's not nice to say he's my "not so intelligent" boy, but he is sooooo sweet and cute he makes up for it.

THis is the same guy, after walking around in the freshly mowed yard, and staining his paws green. Just another bath!
Here is my #1. Chuy was my first pup. He is the intelligent one, who only likes to cuddle on his conditions, in his time, in his way. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!!

Both of these little guys LOVE to sit up on my lap. THey fight for it. So this day, Eric and I were just sitting at the table, chatting, and up came one.....then the other....and trust me, there was not enough room, they were not comfortable, but neither would get down. They just layed their heads on the table like the world was perfect!


Perhaps what made me post this, was the fact that another pretty special dog, (Grandma Neita's Cassie-for those of you that knew that dog) got hit in Eagar this past week. I remember after my mom died, when I would go to Eagar, I would end up over at Neita's house, sitting on the front porch, chatting and letting our dogs play. Sounds so little.....but when special people start leaving your life, you tend to find the tinyest moments that mean something to you, and hold on to them forever! I cried immediately when I heard about Cassie....like she was my own dog. But, she is with grandma neita now. And that's comforting!

4 comments:

Robin said...

I love your wedding photo for your blog. Beautiful. Your dogs are cute, but they still aren't cute enough for me to want one. There are 3 others in this house that feel differently, so we will see.

Pezao said...

The spelling is Ewok

Love ya, Cuz! ;)

emily said...

okay, so I stole the link from my mom's blog-but I just had to say You're adorable. Your blog is so sweet. You're a really amazing person, I am so glad you and Eric found each other, you're perfect for each other! Emily Emerick

Chantz H. Davis said...

Skeezie, I am sitting here with tears in my eyes reading your blog! I can't believe it has been so long since your mom left Eagar! I miss alot of stuff that you mentioned also but the thing I miss the most is her laugh during a meeting. It made everyone in the whole room smile! Your mom is missed. There is nothing so heart breaking as losing a parent! You girls (and Scott) are amazing examples to all of us who watch you from the side lines! Love you all!
Kathleen Davis