Sunday, May 31, 2009

Meet the Zweifel/Smuin side.....

Looks like these ladies are getting all snookered up at the reception.
Eric's brother Scott got married in April. This is the luncheon after the wedding.
This is Scott (Eric's brother) and Amanda, the newly weds cutting their cake.
They then had a reception in Vernal. They had a pretty 'neat' style goin. Eric got to wear this sweet hat. I know the name of it....but can't for the life of me spell it...so, for this purpose...it's a hat. Plane and simple.
Eric's only niece and nephew so far. Kobe and Abbey! And they are adorable. Kobe is the smartest little guy ever! and that little sister is sneaky!

This is Eric's dad, and his date Lynette. I think if they break up we'll keep her and kick him out! :) Just kidding.....but they are a fun fun couple.

And this is Eric's mom Marie and her husband Kay Smuin with the grandkids for his side. Good times had at the Smuin house! Talk about a mean game of Mexican Train!
Kinda blurry....but here is Eric, kenneth and Dustin. The brothers, Minus one who is on his mission, Darren!

And of course one last pic of us! I just love this guy! How Lucky I am he found me! Love you tons babe!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I think those hats are called Fedora. Looks like you had fun!

RichardandLinda said...

Loved the pics! Love you guys!