Tuesday, August 2, 2011

family

What else can I say, except that she has become my most favorite person in this world. (Next to Eric of course!) I can hardly believe she is 7 months old. Before I know it we'll be celebrating her 7th birthday. now THAT is scary. I just know this. I never knew how much a heart could grow until this little life changed every essence of my existence. How lucky am I that she came to us! Let the fun begin. My sister's keep telling me she acts just like I did. That is hard for me to imagine. But I believe it. Hang in there Eric....We'll make it!

3 comments:

The Frandsens said...

Alicia, she is beautiful!! And I agree, we need to get together! It has been waaaay too long.

Teddy said...

Hey Skeez,
great pictures! So, if she IS just like you, better not let her know anything about "biscuiting", because she might be tempted to borrow a van and take her basketball team out for a night of fun...if she's anything like you.

What a cute fam. You look great!

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

oh teddy...I am petrified and excited to see what trouble this little one might cause. I can still picture Nicole's face as she waves, from the backseat of the passing by police car. Oh the days! lol