Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beauty...in the most purest form!!!

Three months!n I cannot believe it was a short 3 months ago We welcomed this beautiful little gal into our lives. It seems we have never been without her. She is the absolute most perfect thing we've ever done. And we adore her more and more everyday. She is starting to talk up a storm....(or squeal....) and she recently found her HIGH voice....ya.....interesting....

There are some pics of her blessing dress. I actually didn't get any of her in the dress the weekend of the blessing, so we did these the other day. It was fun. One day I will be a pro-photographer.




4 comments:

Chelle said...

Did you take the pictures of her in her blessing dress? The one where she is "hiding" behind the lace is amazing! She is beautiful Alisha! I just want to give her hugs!

Kristen said...

Alisha, she is so cute! I wish we could meet her! Those are great pictures!

Teddy said...

Oh Skeezie she is so perfect.

Emily and Ethan said...

She is beautiful!!! I love her hair bow and her big loveable smile. She is just perfect!