Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another belly shot....

Figured I would post a few up to date belly pics. they are not good, and I'm sorry, but at least there are some. It is hard to have a pic taken when you feel like a chunk and it grows daily. Today I simply stepped in the bathtub to open the curtains....getting out, I tripped, and knocked over the vacuum as well as pulled a few muscles. I can't believe how OFF balance you become very quickly. Anyway....the count down is on. only almost 2 1/2 months. CRAZY! So much to do....






Robert and Lynette surprised us by purchasing this pack-n-play for us. We love it! (We picked it....but their generosity is not overlooked.) It was funny watching ERic struggle to put it together. That is, until he found the directions. The closet is the start of her wardrobe. Baby clothes are so fun. If she takes after her dad, we are in trouble!:)




3 comments:

Photography by Cassie said...

Oh my goodness, Alisha, you are just an adorable pregnant lady. I'm so excited for you! Cute pictures, and that looks like a great pack-n-play!

Chelle said...

LOL! You are so cute! You know that babies grow really fast so don't buy too many clothes a head of time. You could end up with tons of stuff she never wears simple because she grew too fast!
I can't wait to see you! Tell me when I can come! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Alisha. I just wanted to say hi and that we hope you guys are doing well. I saw your comment on Summer Bell's blog that you moved to Sutherland Farm. We did too but are still in the Sherbrooke ward. Too bad you moved outside of the boundaries. Which street are you on in SF? You look so cute! Anyway, talk to you later. I have a blog too but it's private...if you want, I will add you to it, just let me know :-)