Monday, August 30, 2010

House....&....Baby

So, it has been a very busy yet fun month. Finally i am feeling better. I actually do stuff. I spend many many weeks, on the couch, sleeping, in bed, sleeping, watching movies, tv, etc. It was awful. I felt awful...both physically, and just in general especially for Eric. I never wanted to do anything, but he was so sweet and helped me out and never complained. Now that that has passed, we have been busy looking and choosing a house to buy. Well, we found it, and our projected closing date is Sept 15th. Which is way exciting.

To make the month even better, we had my 20week Ultrasound last week. Yep! That means we know what we are having! Welcome to Baby GIRL Zweifel. We got some fun pics, so I'll try to get them on the computer soon. Now we are thinking about names. Any ideas? Leave me a message with your ideas. Not too traditional, but not too crazy, either. Please help!

5 comments:

The Frandsens said...

Wow, new house and new baby! How exciting for you guys. And a little girl! Woohoo! As far as names, Dustin and I had a hard enough time coming up with Lydia...so I don't have a whole lot to pass on!

Teddy said...

Yea a girl! You'll be the best mommy Skeez. It still blows my mind that we're big people now, doing big people things like buying houses and being mommies. Crazy! I'm so happy for you.

mickelsenfamily said...

Hey! Congratulations!!! It was great seeing you both at the reunion last month. Im excited you are going to have a girl. As for names go...I am no help. We had our baby last week and it took us months to come up with a name. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

Gina said...

Congratulations! A girl! I wish I could help with the name... it's SO hard. For some reason girls names were harder for us too. Good luck! You'll know when you've found it.

The Lamb's said...

Don't laugh at this, cuz I'm totally serious. I love the name . . . Faye. I know, so old school. But i love it! Congrats - I am so excited to see you fat - hahaah! oops, I mean so excited to meet the little gal. heehee