Monday, March 15, 2010

One year Already!!!!

It is so hard for me to believe not only that I have lived in Boise over a year now, but also that I have been married....ONE YEAR! Saturday was Eric and my anniversary. It was a quiet day....but a good one! And we ended it eating a fabulour italian restaurant. We decided since we had a pasta bar at our reception....we would make it a tradition! Pasta/Italian every march 13th!

I do apologize for the picture overload to follow...I thought I'd post a run of pictures from our big day, back to our first days of dating.....It's not as many as I found.....but some of my favorite memories. Sadly, they all look the same, but I promise they each have a story and a memory....

I love the cake in the face picture. It was so much fun....and it reminds me of the random laughs we have.



I think this pic is funny...Us in the biking get up. My sister Angie visited last september, and we went biking. Eric loves it. I'm still not good at it all....but I think I wanna try to get into it.



this is at Eric's brother's Scott and Amanda's wedding. Good times!



this was our first camping trip we took. My family reunion in Luna NM. We took Cimmeron on his quad, Eric on his bike, and I on a quad...went ridin through the mud to the az state line. It was a fun time...and even funner trying to clean up while camping.



Jackson hole trip with Eric's dad and family.



The next few from our fabulous week in Cabo when Eric FINALLY proposed! Man, I wish I was that tan now:)





Just funny!


Eric and his dad came to Tucson one weekend, so we went to Pinnacle Peak for dinner and cheesy entertainment.


Our first ski/snowboarding trip. Then the 2nd...





Awww......I just love him! And his kisses!



Nice cold-sore on my lip.


I think I'd known him 2 weeks? and we went for this LOOOOOONG drive. It ended up being pretty fun. I learned he loved to take pictures of scenary.

6 comments:

Emily and Ethan said...

I Love all those pictures, you guys are soooo cute together. Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

So glad you are so Happy! Love Ya! Congrats!

Audrey said...

Happy Anniversary Skeezie!! Wow I cant beleive its already been a year. Taylor also turned 1 on the 14th.

The Frandsens said...

congrats! Looks like you guys have had a great year!

Richard and Linda said...

Your pics are so cute! Looks like you got the top pic figured out! You two are very cute! Happy anniversary!

Gina said...

Wow, Happy Anniversary!!! Time flies :)