Monday, March 16, 2009

Gettin Hitched!

WE DID IT!
Eric and I finally got married! It's true....the planning and event came and went in a real quick hurry, and it was small. But it was perfect! Here are just a few pictures that I have scavenged.....still awaiting the 'real ones.' I decided I hated my hair, but the day was so awesome I forgot til I looked at some pictures:) These are small pics. I will definitely post more when I actually have something to post with it. Just wanted to say I am finally Mrs. Zweifel!







8 comments:

Sarah Pace said...

congrats Skeez!!!
I can't wait to see more pics!!!

Brandy Young said...

Congrats! So exciting!
And you look BEAUTIFUL!

Abbey said...

Congratulations Skeezie! So happy for you! :)

Pezao said...

CONGRATS! Love you!

Robin said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Tina said...

Yes....we have got to out and celebrate!!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Wow! How Great! Married life is the best! I am glad to hear everything was great! You look beautiful! Congrats!

The Frandsens said...

Congratulations! I am excited to see more pictures,and I think your hair looks great. Glad the day went so well for you both!